North American young Generation in Nuclear (NAYGN) Conference Scholarship Opportunity
Any student currently enrolled in a nuclear curriculum at an academic institution with an interest in working in the nuclear sector. (e.g. engineering, health physics, technology, policy, law, etc.)
What the Scholarship Includes
Limited scholarships are available; reasonable travel, hotel accommodations, and registration will be covered for the selected students. Please note: travel expenses such as meals and other incidentals will be not be covered in the opportunity.
Interested students should submit the following to Jamie Williams no later than 5pm EDT on March 31, 2017.
- Current version of your resume
- Cover Letter that includes your:
- Current and Permanent Address
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Name of the College or University you attend
- Focus of Study (the degree or major you are working to complete)
- Industry Reference (Name and contact information for a professor or nuclear industry employee who suggested the student applies for the scholarship)
- 3-5 paragraphs on why you should be selected to attend the conference