Graduate Division: http://grad.berkeley.edu
- Links to forms (i.e. application for the qualifying exam, conference travel grants, filing fee, and application for candidacy); deadlines; Guide to Graduate Policy
University Health Services: http://uhs.berkeley.edu
- Your basic healthcare needs are easily accesible available on campus
Gradlink (GLOW): https://gradlink.berkeley.edu/GLOW/
- What to find out if you've been advanced to candidacy? Need to complete your Ph.D. academic progress report? GLOW allows you to review all of your degree progress information.
Graduate Assembly: https://ga.berkeley.edu
- The mission of the Graduate Assembly is to improve the lives of University of California, Berkeley graduate students and to foster a vibrant, inclusive graduate student community.
College of Engineering: http://engineering.berkeley.edu
- Information and resources for the College, including student organizations, lectures, research and events.
Engineering Research Support Organization (ERSO): http://www.erso.berkeley.edu
- GSR and GSI hiring.
Division of Equity and Inclusion: http://diversity.berkeley.edu
- The Division of Equity and Inclusion provides leadership and accountability to resolve systemic inequities for all members of UC Berkeley through engaged research, teaching, and public service, and by expanding pathways for access and success and promoting a healthy and engaging campus climate
Support for Student Parents: http://grad.berkeley.edu/financial/families/
- Resources for students parents including grants; child birth accomidation policies; child care reimbursements
Student's Ombuds Office: http://sa.berkeley.edu/ombuds
- Want to discuss a confidential issue, or get impartial advice on a complex situation? The Student's Ombuds Office is available to talk to students and help them resolve problems.
Survivor Support: http://survivorsupport.berkeley.edu
- UC Berkeley is dedicated to preventing and addressing sexual harassment and sexual violence on campus. We believe in fostering a culture that prioritizes consent and respect, and responds to and supports survivors and their allies.